- Crop drying — corn, soybeans, grains, tobacco, apples, peanuts, onions and other crops.
- Flame cultivation — controlling weed growth using propane burners. Fruit ripening.
- Space heating — for barns, pig farrowing houses, chicken houses, stock tanks, nurseries, greenhouses, orchards, and incubators.
- Water heating — for dairies and stock watering tanks. Refrigeration of foods.
- Green Houses - maintain an efficient moist warm air year round to keep plants through the winter.
- Running a variety of farm engines, including tractors, weeders, irrigation pumps, stand-by generators, and seedling planters.