As a lawn care specialist or designer, why should you consider propane to fuel your equipment? Well, look no further!
Commercial / Industrial
Do We Service Your Zip Code?
GasTec Commercial Landscaping
- Lower emissions- Starting in 2014, all new lawn mowers will require an emissions test. Be ahead of the curve!
- No more gas spills- Since propane is used in a contained pressurized system, pouring gasoline or diesel is eliminated
- Little to no pilferage- This benefit is along the lines of the lack of spilling, since it’s very difficult to hide away gallons.
- Longer life engines – Since emissions are so low, engines are able to last longer.
- Cheaper fuel- Compared to gasoline or diesel, propane is typically less expensive per gallon.
- Powerful- Although it’s a cleaner fuel, you won’t sacrifice performance power with propane.